Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why Oh Why???

Salam to all...

Today is the start of my Week 4 of this semester. It has been a wile since wrote the last real post in this blog.

I don't really know why did I am not really interested in fulfilling all of my study requirements for this semester. I din't have the synergy to start the sem, although that I AM ALREADY IN THE THIRD WEEK!!!!

Something must be done in order for me to grab something before the CNY holiday starts this Friday. The list of works and assignments seems to be an endless chores for me. In giving it a try, I will stay in the INTEC Libary to ensure that I will not just sleep and Facebook-ing at my house. The WIMAX seems to be so fast when I open my FB accounts, while tryin to find the reasearch journals, it takes like ages to finish.

I got a fight with a friend recently upon the issue that I think that I am to busy to touch on everything. She asid that "Ala Azrai, sma og dapat 24 jam 1 hari. Takkan ko nak lebih plak"....I was totally shocked upon her words. The Science people have different way of looking at things to be compared to the Literature!!!

Haha...

Most of my lecturers for this semester will be a great challenge for me. The requirements for each subject is totally UNBEARABLE. It is alright to have lecturers that understand the life of a student, and let us live it that way. With clear explanation of what need to be done, we may survive the course.

But there are also some of them which gave me and my friends HEADACHES!!!!

Malas la plak nak tulis kat sini, nanti serabut plak rambut dia.

Okai folks, I think that would be enough for now. Love you all. Take care=)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a HECTIC semester..
    Our final moments in UiTM won't be easy. :P
    BUT we can get through this!
    I support you!!! hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete