Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Hate My Day!!!!

The situation that I'm referring to would be yesterday.

My class started early in the morning up until 12noon at the faculty. i can put my concentration upon the lectures and I dont know why.

Then I dashed to pusat Kesihatan UiTM upon my weekly checkups on my high blood pressure. Praise to Allah, everything seems to be fine without anything suspicious. Well...i am control on my dietary taking everyday, coz i have to save a lot of money b4 the allowances *ka-ching*

I help myself a plate of plain rice with tomyam at PKNS as i have to sent my letters on my medication back to my hometown(What a tiring journey!!!). Within Allah's will, I had been blessed to go and pay my tithes aka Zakat at the Pusat Zakat Negeri Selangor. Alhamdulillah....may I have a peaceful mind and being able to do it again next year.

The waiting for the bus to Seksyen 17 was a tiring moments. T529 was nowhere to be found till 2.15pm.....WTF!!!!A lot of my time had been wasted here....if only i have my own car....

When i reached INTEC, i put myself in the library to indulge with all the journals that we should be finding in groups. Huhu....what to do....
The findings went on till 5pm...and rm12 off for the 'kad fotostat'!!!!

When I was on the way to the surau, I noticed a yellow notices at the Pejabat Am....saying thet my COCO will be changed to Friday....4-6Pm!!! OMG!!!....and the class for yesterday was canceled...

If only that I knew earlier.....Sabar je la....

1 comment:

  1. haha adoi Azrai... kesian seh... dugaan suma tu... sabar je la...

    ReplyDelete