Friday, January 8, 2010

My Town Kuala Pilah








This is the Universiti Teknologi MARA Negeri Sembilan Campus for the past 6years. During my schoolyears, i had been admiring the Uni students' life and alhamdulillah, I was given the chance to enroll in the same Uni in TESL.


The 2nd Pic is the Public Bank of Kuala Pilah, one of the oldest building in the town.


Haha......third pic is my driving school....still trying for my motorbike license...

Pic 4 is the Town Council building....

PIc 5...nice morning view of the town...

Pic 6--------------------what can i say more....I love this town

2 comments:

  1. hehe
    nk perkenalkan pilah d mate dunie ke?
    the best pict is the 1st u uploaded..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud man....
    Never thought that Pilah will have such screen, can't imagine that it looks so different in the pictures....

    aiyo...
    rindu rumah pula!!!!
    SHIT~!!

    ReplyDelete