Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Day Out

After a while staying in College and going for classes, yesterday was the day that i had it all just for me. I went to the UiTM Health Center to do my BP checking and i met the doc as my cough was getting worse. But unfortunately, I was having a fever.....Am I???? and my BP was ok.....Off to PKNS.

PKNS: The Post Office was jammed with people, and i have to wait more than 50 people that came b4 me. But it's ok, as long as i know my bonus for ASB. Alhamdulillah, I will save it up for my 2nd degree later on. Then I went to Mydin Sec 17 to do my shopping. Came back at 6pm.

At 8.30pm, went out with Laily to Ali's Corner as our routine meetings. But the shocking thing is that Hanis called her saying that she wanted to meet us at Pok Li. Ery and Bashir was also present. We had a nice chat, revealing back the old good memories of bing a school students. Playing UNO and everything, but the issues of our reunion come into place.

Well...let just the time decide when will all of us have the opportunity to meet each other again....I LOVE all of my friends....May Allah bless us all!!!

2 comments:

  1. eh npe ko batuk teruk?
    bek ko check up betul2..

    huhu
    ak dh blah dr shah alam
    br korang nk gather2 ye
    huahua

    x sbr nk reunion
    hehe
    hjg thn ni la
    windunye..

    ReplyDelete