Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Part 4 2010

Alhamdulillah...Within Allah's will, I had the ability to come back to UiTM Shah Alam to continue my studies. Well...everything seems to be fine now, but have not meet all of the lecs as it is still the early part of the sem. I had been lucky to book all of my books for this sem from my friend(now a senior) which i had known her since the years of matriculations.

Personally, i would say that I had homesicks earlier, as i was the one who had taken care of my Grandma (Wan) during the break. I had tried my best to fulfill all of her wishes, and being far away from her is not an easy tasks. I pray to Allah that He'll grant her (Zainab Sulaiman)with a good health, a healthy minds and let her be under His blessing.

I am also quite flattered that I have friends that can always help me especially upon the transportation factors. As most of you did't know, I failed to pass my license test b4, so my bro will not get me a motorbike. It has been a tough life in Shah Alam. It would be a big tasks to board the UiTM buses as it doesnt follow its own schedule, but Meri n pamiey had borrowed their siblings transport just to let me n Berry take a ride too.....Their deeds will only can be repay by Allah....Amin...

Task are coming....so see U all next post...Bubye....=)

1 comment:

  1. same goes to me!!!
    huhu
    miss my home very much..
    n rase nak balik..
    maybe next week..
    n terpakse turun kl
    yg sesak bangat..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete