Saturday, October 17, 2009

Berhembus Angin Malam...

Alhamdulillh...satu hari yg cukup mcabar buat say telah berjaya dilalui.....Cuma malam ini teringin skali sya bkongsi something....

There is a friend of mine who had been facing so many experience in life especially about love...but i had just read in her blog that she had mentioned me more than just a friend to her.....a BROTHER!!!

i was really touched that she said that i had been somehow be a non-blooded brother to her.This is the 2nd time that i had friends who officially called me as a bro...one from my highschool years...

For me, it was a really big momento in life....when she had declared me as a bro to him, than she is a like a sister to me....

Although that i was the last member in the family, but i am very protective when it comes to be as a friend....I can do almost anything when we are in the pure bond of friendship....

Ell....TQ 4 dat title, and i hope nothing will boke the bond that we had been saving for the past 10 years....

Sincerely, I was just trying to be a real friend to u....and no hiden intention for that....I have anak Cik Timah, U, Thew, Jas< Fadh and all others of our friends from SKKP n TMS that i love the most in life....

Sorry that i cant be at ur side for the time that u need me....but i"ll try my best starting from now as we are no longer friends....but brothers instead...

Thank U Allah 4 keep on giving me friends that really care for me....for smile and tears....for good and bads....

They can take me for who i am...Big or small....Fat or thin....stupid or clever....we will fight for victory forever....

And for my KESATRIA friends today....TQ Dear.....TQ my dearie friends....

May Allah bless us all.....

Good night...

Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment