Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love is Mutual

I keep on asking myself...why don't i jump into having someone that is very special in my life as most of my friends have their Bf n Gf....but why am i single???

Well....having a GF is somehow not the most important goals in my life, as i have other goals in life.Hmmm....love can be hurtful to us and others, even sometimes u might loose friends that is sooo near to u...

In this case, i would like to share to a friend of mine...Ell.....Let the one that u love comes to u in order to maintain the relationship with him or her. yes, we need to let go a few things. i know that it's hard to be done, but trust me, u dont want to mess up more in ur life.

Workloads seems to be endless at this moment...till we meet again...Adios...

1 comment:

  1. wow..talking about luv..
    hehe..
    hav u luv sumone?!?
    n u put her in deep of ur heart?
    cewah..jwb2 azrai..

    ReplyDelete