Monday, October 19, 2009

Why do we need to clear our minds.....

Hmmm.....i don't know why, but somehow the tension is in the air. Everybody (especially my friends) are having swing of mood no matter what time it was.

For me, i can always tolerate about it as long as it doesnt touch on any sensitive part of me. We live in the same situation, why do we need to enroll in such things???

the burden of boredom are too much nowadays...although that there are bundles of things to be settled at one particular time, but trust me, i am not in the mood of finishing it. WHY??? Well... i cant say much, but it is not easy to do all sort of hings when u miss someone that u love so much.

It has been a couple of weeks since i went back to my hometown, and hopefully nothings come in the middle of this week to interrupt my weekend. And hopefully i can grab a few novels this week.

Adios, i'm off to make my third language video with Su, Ila n milah....

Assalamualaikum....

1 comment:

  1. sensitive part of yours? excuse me. You mean the emotional side of it?

    being homesick is normal, although i've never been one. make youself busy bro. there's lot of opportunities at uitm shah alam. join the clubs.

    i love running and swimming clubs. and the FREE gym, too! (outside you got to pay $**** permonth damn expensive!)

    ReplyDelete