Thursday, October 15, 2009

Praise To Allah...

After hearing the Azzan from the nearest Madrasah, i felt the calm that can suits me the best. Earlier today(Lemau), I was sooooo negative about life, as it even have a great impact to me all day long...But Having a friend that had cal it slowly to me, i soon realize that i was out of control.

Now I had regain myself back, TQ to a girl name Emi....TQ for being there when i need U....

I am now back to the mood that as normal as possble, and I hope that I can manage myself well until my lst paper for this sem....

Ell....i know that u didnt know that I have a blog now, but trust me k.....The boy is just being a boy, and he is sooooooo damn stupid for not seeing the pearl in front of his eyes....Just let him go k....

But never ever say that the fate that Allah had planned for U....It is hard to face the real fact of love.....Sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit kata P.Ramlee....not Ramlee burger k

We need to move forward without having regrets upon our past....If we were keep on living on our shadow, we will always feel depress about urself......let it go, coz Allah knows the best for U....

Love is too much sacrifice at one part, but it can also be a stream of good memoirs to be remembered ntil the day we die....

Let us always remember that Allah will always be there for us.....He never forgets us, only we are forgetting Him.....

May Allah bless us all.....

Happy Maghrib n Yasinan....

No comments:

Post a Comment